Wednesday, August 18, 2004

"We just had our tongues out and would take any old slag down the coal hole for a quick one"-Keith Richards

No, this entry isn't about the groupie slurpy. As much as I'm a fan, and have forsaken my pride for a ride from time to time, I just dig that quote from Keef and wanted to share it with you... HEY ARE YOU OUT THERE?! Let me say again that I can't sleep these days knowing that I let all my loyal readers down by not blog belching for a good 2 weeks. I see that the average viewer now logs on here for like .2 seconds b/c he/she sees that it's all old crap. I'm not immune to this. I probably would have "squoze" out a lit-shit from time to time over those 2 weeks if this Goddamn blog thing wasn't so unruly. I ask you (yeah, you): does anyone else out there have the same problem I do if you want to change old entries? Everytime I log into the blog I have to cut/past the changes (I made ions ago) to my main "snot" title, as well as a P-Diddy entry I did like when I was twelve that keeps reverting to it's original state. It's a drag, and has almost made me feel like scrapping this whole thing... but thanks to the overwhelming encouraging fanmail I've gotten from one-legged nymphos in Saskatchawan telling me to keep on pressing on (yeah, right), I'm here today... So, I've got a few beefs... God, I love that saying, who came up with it? I got some beefs, yo, I got a beef wichew! Yeh, dasright, BEEF, not no pawk loin or chiken fingahs or filet o' sole or nuna that shit, BEEF, %100 percent grade-A roast of ribbing, chuckaluck mig-non style bay-bee!... F*ck, I forgot what it was...

Vincent Gallo, skyboxin' with Rick Ocasek, gettin' a Brown Bunny hummer from Chloe Sevigny (damn has she let herself go in real life, how does she look so damn good in reel life?). I met Vin-spento once, well, didn't really meet him, saw him, and was appalled at his pretentiousness (he was head to toe "electric horseman"). I happen to be a huge fan of Buffalo '66, but that doesn't mean I could ever like this guy. It's like the actor Michael Shannon, too damn ugly and cool for school-aw, I'm weeping, thinking of kids gettin' punch drunk on their heads in middle school. Hell, that happened to me, but I didn't become a DICK. The bottom line with Gallo is that this guy calls himself a conservative Republican-alright then, go stump for Bush-like he'd give you the time of day?! Vinny m'boy, he'd think you were a drag queen alien wimpshit commie. So what's the point, Mr. "Provocateur" of provoking us by saying stuff that just makes you sound like an idiot? True, bleeding Tim Robbins-types make me ill too, but you make no sense. I'd think you were way cooler if you said that Bush was a nazi and that you got Chloe to suck you off b/c you wanted a blowjob from her, not b/c the film had to have a real nub-scrub because it's "art" and that's what art films have. Then, furthermore, to deny that that scene is why people are into the film is just plain, well, denial. "Long after I'm dead, which is any day now" you say?... give me a break Gallo, you rich fake talented fuck...

I'm gonna have to leave this entry in a minute before the Blog-a-m'gogue refreshes itself and I lose all my quite unfresh thoughts that I just wrote for you, but first, an entreaty to the girl from Morningwood: ok, so your bangin' everybody, but you haven't banged anybody until you've banged me...

Will someone tell me what the Gotti kids( Bruno Boy, Ol' Vic and Luigi I think are their names)are like on TV, b/c I haven't had the time to check that shit out (I don't watch TV, except for when the Yankees and Red Sox brawl)...

Did anyone else enjoy the NY Sunday Post's exclusive "The Perfect Summer Panties" article a few weeks back as much as I did? Pubic hair apparently not, b/c i haven't heard anything about it. Then again, if I did, it probably would have been reported all wrong, liek when Devo Jerry Casale's shlong fell out of his drawers and it was reported that his "drawstring pants gave way, and he didn't have a free hand to pull (them) back up"... like he kept playing with his pants down? He's not Iggy, and wasn't getting jiggy, he didn't even know that his sack was flapping in the wind from his shorts. you'd think that with all the people who saw it that a major paper would have reported it as it was... anyway, I don't care...

Last thoughts: Miller Beer has no Black rockers on their commemorative cans for 50 years of R&R. Who cares? Are people really crushed by this? Yes, it was a dumb mistake to exclude black performers, but this is beer, and Miller beer for that matter...

Oh,I almost forgot:
Rollo is playing at the old Cooler, some place called Rare Thursdays, tonight at 11pm for $6. It's at 416 west 14th Street, and we won't be on any Miller beer cans there... also, come see LIVE COVERAGE at the Fringe, it's funny, and I'm good.

No comments: