Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Fashion Weak Digest

I sat next to a tall, young dark haired model on the subway today. We pass a few stops, then all of a sudden she stands up abruptly as if she's exiting at the next stop, but really as though she was leaving the scene of a crime, her crime, for immediately, the area and air around us begins to wreak like the worst fart one has ever encountered. It was obviously from her as she did not get out, yet just stood there with that same blank model expression she wore while sitting next to me. A stop goes by and everyone's holding their noses, gasping for a breath of clean air. I may have been the only one who knew who the unlikely culprit was, but, well, you know the old adage "whoever smelt it dealt it", so I wouldn't kiss and tell, or even nod in her direction. After her passed gas elapsed I get off at the next stop, as does she, and her secret remained safe with me for all of eternity.

No comments: